68RFE to 47RE Swap
Call 1-888-556-0743 for the LOWEST PRICE!
Please select your year truck from the product options to ensure correct fitment. This swap is designed for going from a 68RFE to a 47RE. If you have a cab and chassis truck with an Aisin 68RSC or G-56 Manual, contact Street Diesel Power prior to ordering.
Due to overwhelming response, Street Diesel Power has put together a 47RE swap for 2007.5-2015 6.7L Cummins trucks! The kit includes a 47RE built for either 800 hp or 1000+ hp. The kit includes:
- ATS 47RE with upgraded pump, standalone valve body, added forward, direct and OD clutches, performance bands, billet accumulator piston and band strut
- ATS Five Star 6.7L Cummins to 47RE (custom). Specify stall speed in order notes
- ATS Billet Flex Plate (included on all packages)
- ATS Billet Input Shaft (included on all packages)
- ATS Billet Output Shaft (4WD only option)
- ATS Billet Intermediate Shaft (included on 1000+ hp selection, 4WD and 2WD)
- ATS Standalone controller and harness with base file preloaded
- ATS Deep Pan for additional 5 quarts of fluid
2007.5-2015 6.7L Cummins will require a "manual" flash. This can be done with H&S MCC tuning or EFI-Live. Tuning is NOT included in this kit.
The installing shop or end user will also need to supply cooler line fittings, cooler lines (we recommend 300 PSI rated transmission hose), 47/48RE shift cable and linkage and to modify the existing transmission mount bracket. These parts are easy to find via local Ram dealerships or part stores.
ATS will accept your 68RFE in exchange for a 47RE. Upon return to ATS and inspection, the core charge will be refunded to you from Street Diesel Power.
The stock adapter plate and starter do not require modification. However, the transfer case headgear will need to be replaced for your existing transfer case to mount to a 47RE. The correct transfer case assembly is included in these kits. Select your year of truck from the 47RE Swap options above.